To apply for a "No Visa Required (NVR)" Visa to Bangladesh, you must provide the following documents:
(It is only for Bangladeshi citizens with a Spanish passport who want to travel to Bangladesh)
- The presentation of the VISA application does not offer any guarantee of obtaining the VISA
- Fill out the online form https://www.visa.gov.bd/ NVR (bring it printed)
- Three (2) passport size photos
- Photocopy of Bangladesh Passport or Bangladesh Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of ID
- In the case of children born in Spain, photocopies of the Bangladeshi Passport and DNI/NIE of the Parents, photocopy of the family book/ Spanish Birth Certificate
- Original Spanish passport
-Normal: €50 (7 working days)
- Urgent: €70 (2/3 working days)
Form of Payment: Credit/debit card and/or transfer.
Bank account: (ES61 2100 9432 8222 0015 4034) La Caixa Bank, C/Arturo Soria, 179, 28043, Madrid, Spain.
Important Note: Put in concept: Name of the applicant and type of procedure (EX: VISA NRV) and attach the proof of payment or transfer together with the documents.
Request by Courier:
Delivery, Collection and payment by courier (recommended and faster).
Consulate Hours (Monday to Friday):
Deliver Documents: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Documents collection: 15:30 to 17:00